Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sometimes, Dads Can't Help But Be Cool

So, I came home yesterday to a smirk and a hello from my mom. I gave a "Hi, hello." back, albeit, very suspiciously. That's when my sly mamma said,

"Your dad has a surprise for you..."

I turned back and asked her what it was. Naturally, she didn't want to spill the beans (despite her already having opened the proverbial can of said beans) so I waited until my dad found me. When he finally came around, he had a white plastic bag in his hands which contained a box which contained this:

Canon EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM

Make Room



"!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The last thing he brought something home was a mocha-chip frapp from Starbucks which he got for free and gave to my mom...

Needless to say, just like rock beats scissors, lens trumps frapp any day of the week. Yes, even those super Summer sizzlers when the temp reaches 100F and the humidity is at 10,000%.

He went on to say that this was my late graduation gift... I graduated almost a year and a half ago =P Ah, well. Better late than never.

So, please join me in welcoming the latest addition to the Asuncion Family!

Canon EF-S 17-85mm f4-5.6 IS USM
Presented May 6, 2008

No comments: